Cinnamon Coin is an open source internet currency that combines the best characteristics of well established crypto-currencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin and others.
Anyone can download and use the Cinnamon Coin client and get started today.
You can download the Windows version here NEW UPDATE CLIENT 1.2 WITH CHECKPOINTS ADDED NOVEMBER 2, 2013
There is a Windows version available with Russian Language Support here
Here is a Windows client with Chinese Language support
The source code is available on github if you want to compile your own version for Linux or other operating systems.
The official support forum for Cinnamon Coin is hosted at Crypto Coin Talk here
Official Twitter Account of Cinnamon Coin is @CinnamonCoin
You can tweet me @cinnamon_carter on Twitter !
If you have some experience with cryptocurrency mining and want specific details of the coin they follow here. In a few days I will have a much more detailed essay available here on why I designed this coin specifically with these parameters and plans for the future of Cinnamon Coin.
- Scrypt Proof of Stake
- 5 Minute Block Target
- Linear Diff Retarget
- Block reward < 300 = 1 Coin to mitigate premine/insta-mine
- 1% proof of stake after 60 days of coin age
- 64 Coins Per Block, Halving every 2 years
- ~27,000,000 Million Proof of Work Coins over 14 years
- .01 Set Tx Fee
- 40 Confirms for Minted Coins to be spendable
- POW mining for 14 years
- 3 block transaction confirmation
Sample conf file for solo mining since no pools are available yet:
- Start upCinnamonCoin-qt, wait for it to load, then exit.
- Put cinnamoncoin.conf (see sample file above) in your c:/users/**yourcomputername**/appdata/roaming/cinnamoncoin
- Restart cinnamoncoin-qt, and you should connect and sync.
- For solo mining, launch cgminer or whatever mining program you like and begin mining.
- cgminer ex: cgminer.exe –scrypt -o localhost:**** -u **yourusername** -p **password** (without **)
- Do not name the file cinnamoncoin.conf.txt or it will not work.
This is experimental software.
Keep an eye on this website since I have many things to add in the near future.